The Austin Christian Fellowship Church will be hosting our annual “Weekend of Fellowship” conference on November 12-13, 2016 (Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon) here in Austin. We would like to invite y’all to join us for a blessed time of fellowship!
Bro. Santosh Poonen, from the River of Life Christian Fellowship in Loveland, CO, will be sharing God’s Word with us. There will also be time for everyone to share their testimonies of what God has been doing in their lives recently.
Our goal for this conference is to provide a time for believers throughout the nation to come together and encourage one another in our walks with Christ.
The conference will be completely free, and we will provide lunch and dinner on Saturday, as well as lunch on Sunday, free of charge. Please register on the form below to let us know how many people you will be bringing so we can plan the food accordingly. If you have any questions, please email Benoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The theme of the conference is: TBD
Live stream: http://bit.ly/AustinCFCUstream
Share this webpage: http://bit.ly/ACFCWOF2016
Venue: Pflugerville Lions Club || 500 North Railroad Avenue, Pflugerville, TX 78660 || Google Maps
- Saturday, November 12, 2016
- 10:30am to 12:30pm – Prayer, Songs & Teaching Session 1 (doors will be open at 10am)
- 12:30pm to 2pm – Lunch & Fellowship
- 2pm to 4pm – Group Activity (Prayer\testimonies etc)
- 4pm to 6pm – Games & Fellowship
- 6pm to 7:30pm – Prayer, Songs & Teaching Session 2
- 7.30pm to 9pm –Dinner & Fellowship
- Sunday, November 13, 2016
- 10:30am to 12:30pm – Prayer, Songs & Teaching Session 3
- 12:30pm to 2:30pm – Lunch & Fellowship
- Benoy James – (512) 412-1452 – email@example.com
- Josh McGuire – (940) 447-4147
- Michael Rupprecht – (512) 296 -7549
Designated Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites
15112 FM 1825, Pflugerville, TX, US, 78660
This hotel is 3.5 miles from the hotel venue. You must mention “ACFC” in order to get the discounted rate of $89 + Tax. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. To get the discounted rate, reservations must be made before November 3, 2016.
Please register below ASAP: